National Chapter of The United Family Rights Association and Party Mission and Policy Statements

The National Chapter of The United Family Rights Association
| Home | NATIONAL CHAPTER OF THE UNITED FAMILY RIGHTS ASSOCIATION AND PARTY | THE NATIONAL CHAPTER OF THE UNITED FAMILY RIGHTS ASSOCIATION AND PARTY | National Chapter of The United Family Rights Association and Party Mission and Policy Statements | The National Chapter of The United Family Rights Association and Party | Information For Families Under Siege From CPS | Message For World Peace Day 2008 By His Holiness, Benedict XVI | Guidelines For Psychological Exams in Child Protection Matters | United_Family_Rights_Christian_Family_Rights_Party | Do You Have The Avocation of A Family Rights Advocate | The National Chapter of The United Family Rights Association and Party-Nationwide Update





The following are the Mission-Statement, Rules, and Policy Statement of

The National Chapter of The United Family Rights Party, All State and Regional Chapters of The United Family Rights Party and The National Chapter of The United Family Rights Association.


1. The National Chapter of The United Family Rights Party and the Gateway the National Chapter of The United Family Rights Association doesn’t condone the act of homosexuality or lesbianism.  It is counter-productive and is un-natural as stated in the Letter of St. Paul written to The Romans 

In 1:24-32, Leviticus 20:13.


2. The National Chapter of The UFRA and UFR Party doesn’t condone the use of drugs and or alcohol. 


3.  The UFRA and UFR Party doesn’t allow cross posting from one CPS group to another and post in any of The UFRA Chapters or Family Right Chapters that are not in harmony and affiliated with The United Family Rights Association or Party.


4. No Spamming of any kind.  There is a Support and Discussion Group for every subject within the UFRA and UFR Party. Please post in the correct support or discussion group.


5. The United Family Rights Party and United Family Rights Association is Pro-Life, We are not Pro-Choice, and we don’t condone the murdering of innocent children.  Our policy is if you are older enough to play you are old enough to pay.  Abortion is murder and we don’t sanction murder.

Therapeutic abortion is allowed if the mother’s life is endangered and it is medically needed.


6. The United Family Rights Party and The United Family Rights Association is Pro-Family, i.e. The True and Natural Family- The one created by God and Nature.    The United Family Rights Party and The United Family Rights Association are not Pro-Adoption.  Adoption is an unnatural act created by the state adoption laws and the multimillion dollar adoption industry.


7.  The United Family Rights Party and Association are against foster care. We are against the state, adopters, and foster care givers getting paid to take care of our children when they should be helping the true and natural parents take care and keeping their family intact.


Part II: The Mission Statement of the UFRA and UFR Party


The National Chapter of the United Family Rights Association and State, Regional Chapters have a three fold mission- 1, to help parents that are falsely accused by CPS,  2, to provide support, and 3, dispense personal advice but not legal advice to our members.


The National Chapter of The UFR Party and UFRA contains family rights advocates, some paralegals on staff, but we are not attorneys and we can not dispense legal advice but we can point you to the appropriate websites that can help you with your battle against CPS. We are not able to represent you in a court of law, although some states allow the family to have their family rights advocate with them during the proceedings.


The National Chapter and The National Chapter of The UFRA have had the policy that we will not deny membership to anyone. However, if we see a potential trouble maker it is at our discretion that we ban the member or simply monitor the member.  If a member is banned they are not allow to rejoin The UFRA and UFR Party.


Families of all kind are welcome in The UFRA, The State, Regional Chapters and The UFR Party and Family Rights State Chapters and Regional Chapters as long as they complete the necessary application and along with the application submit a Yahoo Profile.  This is for everyone’s protection because in the past CASA and CPS workers have cheeped into our State Chapters and other Support and Discussion groups and started trouble.


It is easy to open up a new Yahoo Profile and cut, copy, and paste it along with submitting the application to us for membership.


The New Yahoo profile should contain:  Your real name, email address, and a picture of yourself if possible and that is all.


The UFRA and UFR Party make no claims that we can help you get your children back.  The completion of a Service Plan in a timely manner can help that.


When going against The State and CPS here is a few simple rules:

Do not show any emotion

Do not mouth off at the Social Worker

Do not mouth off at the Casa Worker or Home maker

Do cooperate as much as possible

Do not talk about your case with anyone but your lawyer

Do stand strong

Do make sure you keep every visit with your child

Do keep all appointments with doctors, psychologists, and etc

Do keep a journal of all daily activities

Do keep a telephone record of those who call you,  jot down the person’s name,  the telephone number, the nature of the phone call, and the time of  and the length of the call.

When a doctor or another professional cancels your appointment get it in writing on official letterhead that the person cancelled and you rescheduled the appointment

Don’t sign anything without filing an order to show cause as to why you must sign a part of a service plan that is not meant to bring about reunification of your family.

Don’t cuss, cry, or show any temper. They use it against you.


The National Chapter will do what they can to help the family in need. We need your information on the case. Everything on the case, CPS case numbers, Juvenile Case Numbers, and etc early. 


Legal Research and Writing takes time. The sooner we get your case information the sooner we can start to work and advocate on your case.


Leave nothing out when you give us your information. The more information we have about your case the better we can help you.


We ask that you reframe from talking about your CPS case because of CPS retaliation.  They can ask for Exparte Hearing and ask the Juvenile Judge on your case to order a Gag Order.  A Gag Order will prevent anyone from talking about the CPS case and if anyone does they can be held in contempt of court for doing so.  Don’t bring any attention upon yourself.


Help us to help you.


III: Membership Policy



We don’t discriminate against anyone that wants to join the UFRA and UFR Party.  

The United Family Rights Christian Family Rights Party is open only up to Christians that believe in what Orthodox Christianity Teaches.

The List of Christian Churches is listed at the Family Rights Site.


Once a member joins the Gateway, The National Chapter of The UFRA and either  Their State UFRA Chapter, Regional Chapter, or The UFR Party, State or Regional Chapter of  The UFR Party. They are welcome to join any other support or discussion group we have to offer.


It is mandatory that all members join The Gateway and The National Chapter of the UFR Party and at least Their State or Regional Chapter of The UFRA and The State Family Rights Party or Regional Family Rights Party.  It is their choice.


The UFRA and UFR Party do not censor anyone’s posts, but some new members may be placed on monitor status it is a precautionary measure.


All members are usually taken off monitor status within two weeks.



This is The UFRA and UFR Party Mission-State, Rules and Policy. They apply to all State, Regional Chapters and State and Regional Family Rights Party Chapters and support and discussion groups ran by The UFRA and UFR Party.



Sincerely and God Bless,

Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell

National Director of the UFRA and UFR Party


DO's and DON'T's Of The Falsely Accused 

This material is brought to you courtesy of UFRA, the National Chapter of The United Family Rights Association and United Family Rights Party


  • DON'T INVITE LAW ENFORCEMENT OR SOCIAL SERVICES INTO YOUR HOME WITHOUT A WARRANT. This waives your right under illegal search and seizure under the Constitution. This will allow them to come into your home at ANY TIME and search and seize your children or belongings.

  • DON'T SPEAK TO ANYONE ABOUT YOUR CASE without first consulting a lawyer. Everything you say can and will be used against you. If you cannot afford a lawyer one will be appointed to you if you are arrested. No attorney will be appointed to you if this is a civil case (family law). In some states, attorneys are appointed to parents in juvenile dependency court. Contact the local Bar Association or legal information service nearest you for this information.


  • DON'T TURN TO DRUGS OR ALCOHOL. Such substances are habit-forming and are depressants. They can cause you to jeopardize your case.

  • DO KEEP ACTIVE. Physical and social activity are healthy and will assist in keeping depression at bay.

  • DO HIRE A PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR. Some attorneys have their own in-house investigators. Some do not, and IT IS CRUCIAL THAT AN INVESTIGATOR BE IMMEDIATELY ASSIGNED TO YOUR CASE. If your attorney does not provide one, call NASVO for references.

  • DO KEEP A DAILY JOURNAL. A journal should document what you do, where you go and people who see you or are with you. Keep receipts of purchases for evidence of activities. Go through canceled checks, photos, letters and holiday experiences to back-date a journal. Try to reconstruct everything you did and where you were at the time of the allegation. Give a copy of the journal to your investigator and lawyer; it may provide evidence.

  • DO PAY YOUR ATTORNEY OR INVESTIGATOR. The people you hire for your defense are professionals and will work toward finding a solid defense. It is advisable to ALWAYS ENTER INTO A CONTRACT AGREEMENT FOR FEES. This sets the boundaries of your agreement and protects both you and your defense professional from failure.

  • DOCUMENT EVERYTHING If possible, tape record or video tape all conversations with anyone involved in your case, as well as any visits you may have with your child. Federal law says that it is legal to make tape recordings as long as one person being taped consents to it. Some states say otherwise; California is one of them. To legally tape record anyone in California (state law) you must advise them that you are going to tape record the conversation and that if they do not wish to be taped then they have the right to remain silent. If you are unable to tape conversations or visits, then document the situation as it is happening or as soon afterwards as possible. Be sure to include as much detail as possible.

  • START A PAPER TRAIL Every time you talk to Social Services, document what was said and write a letter to that person asking them to confirm or deny the contents of the letter within 10 calendar days. In your letter state that "failure to confirm or deny the contents of the letter will constitute an agreement that the information contained therein is accurate". Send the letter by certified mail or Return Receipt Requested. Faxes can sent as long as you have verification that the fax was sent and received. Make sure that you cc: copies of all these letters to your attorney. Advise your attorney (in writing) to send copies of the letter to County Counsel, other attorney's involved in the case and to the judge IF your attorney feels that it is appropriate and that it might be to your advantage.

  • ARM YOURSELF - WITH POWER Knowledge is power. Knowing how the system works and what is required of social workers can help you put them on the defensive when you force them to do their job properly!

    Read the manual and document all violations. Give your attorney a copy. In court, your attorney can basically "put CPS on trial", forcing them to defend their actions. This takes the focus off you. If your attorney puts you on the stand, the focus should be on your concern for your child (i.e., regression, poor grades, behavior changes, etc.). This strategy will not guarantee a win, but it can change "the flavor of the court" in your favor.


    • Call the Administration for Children & Families and ask where to send or fax your letter for their attention in this matter. The phone number is: (202) 401-9200.

  • LEARN TO TALK THEIR LINGO CPS uses key phrases like: "indicates, seems to think, appears, could be" and others to gain an advantage in court. Learn to use their key words in your everyday language so it becomes natural and then use them to your advantage on the witness stand. Their use of these phrases is no accident. They KNOW how it will look to the judge. The judge won't see their statements as implications and opinions but will accept them as facts instead. Whatever you do, DON'T LIE but DO use their key words to your advantage. You MUST be better prepared than they are!

  • CHECK YOUR COURT RECORDS Check all court documents for errors. Simple things like names and birth dates are often wrong. List all errors, give your attorney a copy. It establishes a pattern of errors which may be used in your favor (i.e., social worker incompetence).

    Find opinions stated as facts, i.e. "The child was not unhappy, indicating he did not wish to return home." This is an opinion. The social worker has no idea how your child acts when he/she is happy, sad, scared, confused, tired or sick. The opinion didn't prove anything but a judge may see it as fact: "The child is happy at the foster home and does not want to go home." The judge will not side with you if this opinion isn't clarified!

    List every opinion that is presented as fact and give your attorney a copy. Ask your attorney to clarify them in court. It might be enough to tip the scales in your direction. If nothing else, CPS will have some explaining to do in court!

  • WHO'S SAYING WHAT? If you are involved with CPS, you have the legal right to look through your case file (and to have copies of it). Social services may tell you that you must have your attorney request that information in writing. (It's not entirely legal for them to do that, but you don't really have many options here.) If that happens, ask your attorney to request a copy of ALL case notes and any other documentation that CPS has against you. Ask your attorney to give you copies of ALL information that is obtained so that you can list the errors and omissions in the documentation. (By law, CPS is required to list every contact they have had with you, including all phone calls, but they seldom document it unless they can use it against you.) This step may help you in your defense.

  • MAKE THEM 'PUT IT IN WRITING'! Any time CPS tries to force you to do something that is not in their plan (i.e. Reunification Plan or Family Maintenance Plan) tell them to put it in writing. (Example: CPS tells you that you can not talk to your child about the past or the future.) They will probably tell you, "I don't have to put it in writing. I told you what to do." At that point, simply inform them that you are not legally obligated to do as they requested unless you have a court order. Make sure that you tell them that you do not feel that those actions would be in your child's "best interests". (Some attorney's will tell you to go along with CPS anyway. They want to keep the peace and they don't want you to make the judge angry. There is some justification to this way of thinking.)

  • GET FRESH BLOOD Most attorneys work within their own county. Keep in mind that your attorney must face the same attorneys and judges day after day. They all know what to expect from each other and what kind of a response to expect from the court for various situations. Judges can prevent attorneys from providing their clients with the full benefit of their strategies and expertise, so get some fresh blood in the court room. Try to hire an attorney that is NOT from your county. If possible, hire an attorney from the capital city. Why?

    1. The judge has no idea how your new attorney operates or where your attorney is from. The judge will wonder why you didn't choose someone local and will usually put their "best face" forward. (The judge may think he/she is "being watched" or "evaluated", especially if the judge discovers that your attorney is from the capital city!)

    2. The judge will generally allow far more latitude in the trial to your new attorney. (This is definitely an advantage.)

    3. Opposing counsel won't know what to expect either and it can shake them up enough so they will make mistakes that make CPS look bad. (It's happened before!)

    4. The child's attorney doesn't know which way to go and will probably "straddle the fence" through the entire trial or switch sides in support of the defense. After all, the child's attorney wants to be on the WINNING side. It looks better that way!

  • STACK THE DECK Right now you probably have at least two attorney's fighting against your one attorney. In most cases the attorney for the child will side with CPS as long as they look like they are on the winning side. Keep in mind that your child's attorney is getting one-sided information. They are not talking to you. They are not asking you what you think is best for your child. Chances are, they aren't doing much talking to your child either. How can that attorney possibly know what is best for your child if he/she only spends an hour or two with your child? They can't. They rely on the information from the therapists (usually paid for and appointed by the county) and the information from the social workers.

    You need ALL the help you can get. Two or more attorneys in your corner will certainly increase your chances of success. If there is a step-parent involved in the child's upbringing, have the step-parent declared a "defacto parent" (this entitles them to have an attorney, one may not be appointed for them, but at least the step-parent can get legal representation and this is another "ace up your sleeve"). If there is a grandparent that plays a very significant role in the child's life (i.e. grandma provides day care while parents work), they MAY be granted "defacto" status as well.

    If there are any ex-spouses (child's natural parent) in the picture, he/she MAY be willing to have counsel appointed for them (or hire an attorney) with the understanding that all of you are WORKING TOGETHER FOR THE GOOD OF THE CHILD. It doesn't matter if the natural parents hate each other, the child is all that matters and those negative feelings MUST be put aside. CPS uses the strategy of divide and conquer. You must provide a UNITED front in order to defeat their efforts.
    Even if just the natural parents involved, you can still stack the deck in your favor. Make certain you have TWO separate attorneys and that they are willing to work together. There is a great advantage to this. Chances are, one attorney has been on the case since close to the very beginning. The second attorney often comes in much later. The first attorney should already know more about your character, your efforts and so forth. What one attorney misses during questioning (including yourself) the other attorney can cover. Together hey can bring out points that one attorney alone might overlook. Double your chances of winning, get an additional attorney!

  • HELP YOUR ATTORNEY The more you do for your attorney, the better armed your attorney will be, and the easier it will be to win. When parents take an active role in their own defense their chances of winning are greatly increased. Don't just pay your attorney and walk away expecting the attorney to do the rest. Your attorney can not paddle your life boat for you unless you inflate it first. Help your attorney defend you. Do your own research, ask questions, and keep your attorney informed.

    Keep a log of everything concerning your case (phone calls, research, etc.). Find cases similar to your own that has been won, make copies of your findings, and give a copy to your attorney. Make it easier for your attorney to defend you by preparing your attorney well.

  • PROVE YOUR CHARACTER Get Affidavits of Character from friends, co-workers and clergy. You can take them to the Clerk's office and request that they be attached to your file. Once they are attached to your file the judge is mandated BY LAW to read them. The Affidavits of Character can not be "thrown out of court" nor do they have to be entered into court as "evidence". You can take these steps without the assistance of your attorney. Another advantage to this is that it allows your friends and co-workers to "testify" for you without having to be subjected to a cross-examination by the prosecution. It is strictly a one-sided view, in YOUR favor! [See Note 1]

  • KNOW YOUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS The Bill of Rights, part of the United States Constitution, is the law. Unfortunately, we the people, often don't know what our rights are. We have, through our own ignorance, allowed the state courts and "the system" to strip us of those rights and we never raised a voice in protest. How did it happen? It happened one little step at a time, year after year, until the system is as it stands today. We can reverse this trend by demanding our rights. We can challenge the laws of the state, court rulings and "county policies" that have been declared local law. We the people have a duty to change the system when it no longer works. These are not idle words, they are the American dreams and ideals we grew up believing in. We can't rely on others to protect our rights, we must do it ourselves; the cavalry is not going to rush in to save us. Learn your Constitution and keep a list of the rights that were violated in your case. You can later use this information for civil suits if you wish to proceed in that manner.

  • TEACH YOUR CHILDREN TO "BE A BROKEN RECORD" When any government official wants to question your child, he/she can answer each question with something to this effect:
    "According to the Privacy Act of 1974, I don't have to answer any questions without my parents being present."

    If they proceed to question your child without you being present, they are in direct violation of the law and can be sued for it. The state receives Federal Money and their employees are bound by the Privacy Act of 1974.

  • WHEN GOING PUBLIC.... If you go public with your story make your child "bigger than life". Have a picture of your child blown up to poster size. You can use it when giving speeches or protesting. It is a great attention getter, AND, the people you are speaking to are forced to "see" your child. Granted, it's only a picture, but your child is no longer a faceless victim of the system. Your audience will remember the color of your child's hair, the missing tooth, the grin, the glint in your child's eyes, and so forth. Your child will become real to them, rather than just being a statistic.

  • Do not use your child's name when protesting or giving speeches. Although the Constitution and the Supreme Court upholds your right to free speech, the judge in your case may not. The court may issue a "gag order" against you for "going public" and may claim you are "endangering your child" with your actions. You may be advised that "for your child's protection" these proceedings are confidential. You can also be fined or jailed. Only you can decide if it is worth the risk.

    Note: Many copy stores charge less than $5 for a poster sized color enlargement.

  • WHEN YOU'RE RIGHT, YOU RIGHT! Letter writing campaigns can be a wonderful tool. Write to your politicians, as well as to the politicians that represent every member of your extended family (parents, siblings, etc.) and to those of your friends. Chances are you will come up with a long list of Assemblymen, Congressmen, State Senators and U.S. Senators around the country. Keep your letter simple, but be concise; anything over two pages will generally not get read. State the problem (e.g. CPS is trying to force us to lie in order to get our child back.) Include a cc: section on the letter (that can be page three). In your letters to politicians outside your area, send a cover sheet that contains a statement like:
    "I know you don't have the jurisdiction to help me but you represent people in my family that are directly affected by the situation described herein."

    You may think, 'Well if they can't help then why should I waste my time and money?' The answer is simple: this is how laws get changed. Your politicians may sweep your concerns under the rug but when you send letters to politicians across the country you are holding your own representatives accountable. Your politicians must face their peers and explain what they are doing about YOUR problem! It puts pressure on them to do something! It also keeps you busy and focused on your case. You're doing something positive regardless of the direct results and it proves how hard you fought for your child. Someday your child may read those letters and know how much you cared.

    Note: cc: means - (carbon) copies sent to. Be sure to follow the colon with the names of the people that copies of your letter were sent to. (The more names, the better!)

  • CHECKING FOR PHONE TAPS/PHONE TRAPS If you believe your phone may be tapped, call the phone company's repair center and ask them to check the line for taps/traps. Tell them about any unusual sounds (humming, clicking, etc.) you may be hearing. The phone company may be willing to run a signal that can detect most devices. If they refuse to check your line for you it may be an indication that your phone is tapped or it may just be company policy.

    Even if your phone lines are clear, that doesn't mean it's safe to talk freely. It is still possible for someone to listen in at the phone company rather than through the lines near your home.

    Watch what you say on cellular phones, cordless phones, and car phones. Those calls can be monitored with a scanner.

  • PARANOID??? Think again. They really are out to get you. Make copies of EVERYTHING relating to your case. If you have a friend or relative that lives out of state (that CPS is not aware of) send copies of everything to that person for safekeeping. Do NOT rely on the safety of a safety deposit box. The state can get a warrant to open the box and confiscate your "evidence" against them. Ideally, keep one copy at home and one copy close by and keep one copy out of state.

Don't talk to anyone about your case. It is Juvenile and The CPS can ask the Judge to place an gag order on your case whereas you can't talk about it. If you do they will hold you in comtempt of court and you will make winning your kids back all the more harder.

Don't Break any laws, don't show any emotion, don't lose your temper,  dont' show any pride, they use it against you.  You must learn to be humble and show that you have humity.

Customers often ask what our return policy is. We aim for complete customer satisfaction. If you are not completely happy with your purchase, we want to hear about it. Let us know if something is wrong and we will do what we can to make it right.

We may also provide a list of credit cards that we accept on this page.

Do you have any questions? Send us an e-mail at:


We have not yet begun to fight!